Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Teal, Purple & Black look with Morgana Minerals + Club pics

Last night we went dancing and I did a look that I had in my head for a few days. I sort of had a 20's steampunk look going on. :-)  I love my flapper wig! We hung out with good friends, met new people and overall had a good time. Although I got a little too drunky! Those blasted chocolate martinis taste too good! That and I didn't eat very well. If I know I will be drinking, I have to eat a lot of food before hand or I get ill. Which my dumbass didn't do. So I didn't feel very well...but I'm fine now. XD
Anyway, here's the look and the pics!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Lady of the Lake (applied to middle crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Axe to Grind (applied to outer crease and V with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Beowulf (applied just below the crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping side to side) 
Morgana - Glitter Ghoul (applied to lash line blending up with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping) 
Morgana - Lady Godiva (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Lady of the Lake (applied to inner 1/3 of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxie (applied to inner V)
TKB - Aqua Sparks (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting/pressing it on)
Coastal Scents - Sparkle Teal (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in white (applied to water line with MAC 210)
CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black
Ardell 111 lashes

Lips: Morgana Vegan Lipstick in Sugarplum Rum
Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Movie Star

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Metamorphosis Finishing Powder (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)


Morgana Minerals is having a 25% off sale this weekend!
Check out Morgana Minerals!

Now onto the rest of the pics. I took my lipstick off and just had lipgloss on to wear in the club so I could smooch my honey bunny!
Lovely Emerald

Tyler and Jason

moi trying to be cute but not for long...

yep...typical!

Jason and me

my hair taking over Jason

AJ on the far right with his two buddies I don't know

sweet Jen

How in the world was I in mid blink?! I took the pic myself!

me and Jen

picking her nose...

scratching her butt...

ooh!

hee hee

Liz

Tyler & Emerald

Tyler, Emerald and Liz

AJ, Tyler, Emerald and Liz

Naughty girls...

still naughty

I wonder what Tyler was looking at?

group pic!

Hmm...Tyler must be pooping his pants!

Jen's friend. I would not be able to dance in those shoes!

Winding down...

What?

hee hee!

Emerald has a good smile!

ooh la la

trying to look sweet

we're dorks!

That's all for now! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Again, Morgana Minerals is having a 25% off sale this weekend!
Check out Morgana Minerals!


~BLIX

23 comments:

  1. You look stunning. The eyes, the lips, esp THE HAIR! Those curls look so gorgeous on you!
    Keep it going, pretty lady! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always inspired by your makeup looks. I look forward to them. Nice job as always :)

    http://www.makeupbycandie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look was great! Love the flapper wig. I would definitely break BOTH ankles in those shoes. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you freakin kidding me?!! i LOVE jen's tattoos! nightmare before christmas on one arm, and the corpse bride on the other??! PURE GENIUS!! XD

    and you look soooo good! as always! really love the whole look! <3 especially that first lip color; gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lady, you are just toooo gorgeous! What an absolutely fab look on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I LOVE that wig on you!!! You should totally do you hair like that!!!! beautiful look hon. looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some amazing blending skills! lol Gorgeous! The 20's hair looks suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wig and that steampunk clasp/brooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I looooove the purple lips, and Lady of the Lake is probably my favorite turquoise ever. You look a lot like the girl from Public Enemies. Her name escapes me at the moment but yeah...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone looks so awesome!
    And yayyyyy OOGIE BOOGIE TATTOO! Man I wish we had cool bars here

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is my favorite look that I've seen you do for quite a while, since I love the teal and how you sort of haloed it. Your wig is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous makeup! I really think that hair suits you.

    I love all the pics of the gothies and then some random frat boy in the mix. Looks like a fun club. And I ADORE the pic of you and Jason where your hair is "overtaking" him. You both look so content.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun times! And your makeup is flawlessss! I looove this look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very great pictures.

    www.itsbellatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww.... a gothic classic look.... Love it! Unique!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I could have seen that girl dance in those shoes! I think I would have had problems just standing up in them..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this whole look! Great pics! Hope you had a blast on that day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun :D Love your make up, and hair looks awesome too! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the 20s look with a twist. Sugarplum Rum looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the wig, the jewellery, and the makeup! It looks kind of like you have a glowy halo around your eyeballs XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks wonderful ladies! If I only knew how to do my own hair like this, I would! But since I suck at styling hair, I'll stick with the wig. :-D

    ReplyDelete