Sparkle Addicts

Friday, October 28, 2011

1920's Flapper Makeup/Costume look + Halloween Bash pictures

Here's a Flapper look I did for a Halloween Bash at a bar. I sponsored the event and gave away a necklace to a lucky winner of the costume contest. :-) 

 
 
 
 
 
 



Eyes (all applied in this order):
Morgana Socket To Me eye primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
elf - innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Goblet (applied to outer V, crease and inner 1/3 of lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Selene Auletes (applied to center of lid with MAC 239 by patting) 
TKB - Gold Sparks (applied to center lid by patting with MAC 217 and inner lower lash line with MAC 266)
Morgana - LE #5 (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting) 
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
NYX jumbo pencil - Milk (waterline) 
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana lipstick -Blackberry

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in Light Neutral (applied with a taklon flat top buffer brush)
AL Gothic Lolita Rouge - Corset (applied to cheek bones and blending back towards the hair line with an angled blush brush)
My outfit:

Jason's Costume:
If you've seen the movie Hellboy, you should know what he is.

Party pictures below, click read more!

 Agh!

 He's gonna git ya!

Jason without his mask...

 Serial Killer with technology...

 Waiting to hear the right song to dance

 Oh no! I have laser on my face!

 Father Ryan

 Miss Congeniality (Terri) dancing her bum off!

 Still dancing

 Now DJing

 Thanks Jason for creeping in the picture!

Um...stalking Terri's bum (she had no idea I was back there). No, I was not drunk! Didn't have anything to drink.

Sue checking out the flyers

 Terri and me

Terri, me and Jason

 Not sure why I was laughing

 Me and Sue

Miah and Father Ryan

 He must be hungry...

 DJ Beetle Juice!

Toothfairy and a tooth!

The end

13 comments:

  1. I am just so in love with all of your jewelery, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Can't wait to see your costume on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such an awesome flapper! Love Terri as Miss Congeniality! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOME one always happens to look fabulous and fierce! .... :P saw a magazine in safeway with gwen stefani and if she had dark hair it would have been you! Charlie even said if we can find that cover he would want to photoshop the hair, and POOF! there you would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! i love how you do your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gustan mucho tus maquillajes!! estan geniales!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God you look amazing! I love your dress, so so pretty! And Jason's costume is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, DJ Beetlejuice?! And I totally lied - I think this is my absolute favorite of your Halloween looks. So pretty! And the lip shape is perfect! Blackberry is gorgeous. And Jason's costume, while fantastic, gives me the willies.

    ReplyDelete