Sparkle Addicts

Monday, December 19, 2011

Gold, Blue and Black Dramatic Makeup look with MAC

This look was inspired by a picture a friend of mine posted on my FB a few days ago. I don't know the source of it so I'm not going to post it on here (don't want to get in trouble for stealing pictures!). So this is for you PJ!  The hubby loved this look on me so I will have to do it again!


The necklace is a one of a kind piece I made for myself several years ago. But if you like the style, you might like what's in my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Moon-Maiden-Jewelry
 
 
 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore original eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
MAC - Naked (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)  
NYX - White (matte) (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
MAC - Naked (applied to inner V and inner lid with MAC 228 by patting)
MAC Dark Soul (applied to crease and outer V with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
MAC - Steele Blue (applied on top of Dark Soul with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
MAC - Dark Soul (applied to lower lash line and tear duct with MAC 266 by patting/sweeping) 
MAC - Gold Drift Glitter (patted on upper lid with MAC 239)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)  
BH Cosmetics Gel eyeliner - Onyx (waterline)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113 (upper lashes)
Some cheap lashes cut in half and applied to outer lower lashes


Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Avon lipstick - 24K Gold

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in neutral light (applied with a damp Beauty Blender sponge)
Sobe Duochrome Blush - Nouveau (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 

27 comments:

  1. Love the lower lahes on this, really makes it stnad out. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ♥ Your eyes look huuuge! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is the sexiest look ever!!
    congrats, I really love the whole look, plus your eyes look huge!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! beautiful! Your make-ups are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thats a favorite! love it!! How do you like the MAC shadows?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh em geee, you're so stunning that my eyes are hurting. You always look gorgeous, but this is hands down my favourite make up on you that I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so twinkly and sultry. Gorgeous as always! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOVE the look! Especially the lower lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look. It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow this makes your eyes look HUGE! I love how luminous and sparkly it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is amazingly pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo pretty! love this look, and love your necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look!! your make up is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look! It's such a change from some of the softer looks you've done recently. The sparkle is awesome, as are those amazing lashes on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh very feline :) I love ze liner and lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fantastic. The black pencil in the waterline makes a lot of difference and those lashes on the bottom make it even more dramatic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, I am still in love with this look, I keep going back to see. Would you consider a tutorial for it? Maybe using violet/orchid shades in lieu of blues?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I'm so glad you all like it!

    Uma Puma,
    Would a picture tutorial be OK or do you want a video?

    ReplyDelete
  19. A picture toot would be so great, I can't wait to try it out. Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! I love the colour combo and the sparkle on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the eyeliner in this eye, very feline!

    ReplyDelete