Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nails, NOTD: NYX Girls Polish - Sexy Plum

Lately I've been wearing a lot of NYX Girls nail polish. It's very cheap and the quality is really great. I'm totally impressed with all that I have tried so far. If you have not tried NYX Girls nail polish, I would highly recommend trying them. I bought all of mine from Cherry Culture, but my latest experience with them is making me look elsewhere for them now. :-/  I'll do a post on that soon.

 
 taken with flash

natural indirect light

 
direct light

I achieved this look with:
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat 
2 coats of NYX Girls - Sexy Plum
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS UV Gloss Guard Top Coat

9 comments:

  1. I love that colour. I wish I could get in in the UK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those colours are so nice. Don't think they sell them in the UK/Ireland but! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I love the definition that you give to yourself... PIB with morbid tendencies. This kind of thing fits me well... I could say I'm goth but my heart loves rock'n'roll as well as darkwave, synth pop, and all this sort of thing.
    I'm amazed by this polish, so damn dark, so damn glorious!
    =D
    * Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com
    * A Face Obscura
    afaceobscura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! Is it meant to look red or purple?

    www.the-black-wardrobe.blogspot.com
    www.theblackwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colour! I have one from H&M that's almost the same, I love colours like these in fall. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow!!! i love this colour so so much! :D :D would be perfect with a lipstick to match.

    ReplyDelete