Sparkle Addicts

Friday, December 2, 2011

Silver, Gold and Brown Makeup look with Aromaleigh Starry Night collection

This was my Thanksgiving Day look. Since both my husband and I live pretty far from our families, we had our dinner at home with just the two of us. Was a nice relaxing day.

 
 
 
 

 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore original eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
elf - innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward) 
AL - Sirius (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting)
AL - Rigel (applied to middle of lid with MAC 239 by patting)
AL - Procycon (applied to outer 1/3 of lid and outer V with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
AL - Beteguese (applied to lower lash with MAC 266 by patting/sweeping) 
My Stuff - black coppery shadow (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)  
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals Lipstick - Parasol

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in neutral light (applied with a damp Beauty Blender sponge)
AL gothic lolita rouge - dolly (applied to cheeks and blended back into the hair line with a small blush brush)

Check out Aromaleigh!  http://www.aromaleigh.com/

me and my kitty Athan

11 comments:

  1. You have such flawless, beautiful skin! Consider me very jealous! I also love the picture of you with your cat... :} I'm a closet crazy cat lady I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Betelgeuse is amazing!! Gorgeous look!!

    Also, pretty kitty! :3

    www.jenileesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I think these warm colors look so beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i love the picture with your kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo of you and Athan! I love Athan so much. Give him some scritches behind the ears from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a YTube channel? jO XX

    ReplyDelete