Sparkle Addicts

Monday, August 6, 2012

Green and Purple Eye Makeup Look + Picture Tutorial

Hi! I have another tutorial for you. While this look was created with shadows from Archetype Cosmetics, you can use whatever similar shadows you already have. :-)

 


 
 
 
 
 

Click below for the tutorial!



 Start by applying your favourite eye primer. I used Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eye Primer. Then apply a very sticky base (Sobe's Stick It!, Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy or Darling Girls Cosmetics Glitter Glue all work great).

 Using a fluffy blending brush, apply Momento Mori in a circular motion on the outer crease.

 Apply Conjunction to the outer lid and V, then sweep into the crease.

 Apply Old Eire to the inner half of lid with a blending brush by patting, then sweep outward and upward.

 Using a small shadow brush, apply Ophelia's Tears to the inner V by patting.

 Apply Old Eire to the lower lash line by patting it on, using a small shadow brush.

 With a small shadow brush, pat more Conjunction onto the outer lower lash line.

Take a fluffy blending brush and soften out the edges using a skin tone shadow.
 
Apply a black liquid liner. I used Kryolan aqua color in black.

 Using NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lavender, swipe it onto the outer lower lash line, just below the wing.

Apply false lashes and mascara to bottom lashes to complete the look! I used Red Cherry #43 and Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Very Black.


For the rest of what is on my face:
 
Eyebrows: Sobe Botanicals Fill Me In eyebrow powder Raven and Brunette mix (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria - Fairy Dust

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion 
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied all over face with a large powder brush)
Sobe blush - Orgasmic (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 
 
If you have any questions, please let me know!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this. Your eyes are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to do purple and green eyes today but went for pink...beautifully applied! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These picture tutorials are amazing, I have tried both now (with diff colors) step by step with my Nook in the bathroom, thank you!

    Old Eire is a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I hope it is helpful. :-)

      Delete
  6. Yup, another tutorial! Gorgeous! Love love love! I try to do similar. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look & I have all of the Archetype samples to try this with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I have most of their samples. But I've heard they aren't in business anymore.

      Delete