Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Silver, Purple, Green and Blue Eye Makeup look + Picture Tutorial

I meant to post this last Friday, but I was very busy and then went camping. So I didn't have a chance to post it until today. Hope you likey. :-)

This was created using Sugarpill Cosmetics.

 


 
 
 
 
 
Click below for the tutorial!



 Start by applying your favourite eye primer. I used Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eye Primer. Then apply a very sticky base (Sobe's Stick It!, Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy or Darling Girls Cosmetics Glitter Glue all work great).

 Using a large fluffy blending brush, apply NYX Highlight on the upper eye area, below the brow and blend downward.

 Using a taklon angled liner brush, apply Sugarpill's Magpie to the outer lower lash line and wing out.

 With a fluffy angled shadow brush, sweep Magpie into the outer crease, forming a V.

 
 Apply Sugarpill's Junebug to the outer half of lid by patting and slightly sweeping inward, and outward onto Magpie.

 Apply Sugarpill's Weekender to the inner half of lid and crease by patting and sweeping outward on top of Junebug.

 Apply Junebug to the middle lower lash line.

 Apply Weekender to the inner lower lash line.

Apply Sugarpill's Tiara to the inner corner/V by patting it on with a small shadow brush.

 Blend all the harsh edges with a large fluffy blending brush.

 Apply a black liquid liner. I used Kryolan aqua color in black.

Apply false lashes and mascara to bottom lashes to complete the look! I used Ardell #113 and Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Very Black.

For the rest of what is on my face:
 
Eyebrows: Sobe Botanicals Fill Me In eyebrow powder Raven and Brunette mix (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals - Chambord

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion 
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied all over face with a large powder brush)
Sobe blush - Orgasmic (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 
 
If you have any questions, please let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I really like your tutorials, they're clear and I can learn a lot from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lips! Gorgeous colour, it suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is amazing! Thanks for the tutorial. I really apreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, and the thing that made me happy is: I have all these pigments! Soooo going to wear this look :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I have to try wearing these Sugarpill colours together.

    ReplyDelete