Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nails/NOTD: NYX Girls - Royal Purple

This polish seemed thin so I applied it over a black polish. I then swatched 2 layers of it on its own and realized it would have been totally fine on its own. Oh well...next time I'll wear it alone since the black base really made it too dark and looked navy blue instead of purple. :-/

 flash

natural light

I achieved this look with:
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat 
2 coats of China Glaze - Liquid Leather
1 coat of NYX Girls - Royal Purple
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS UV Gloss Guard Top Coat

2 comments:

  1. Hello Blix ..i love your work so so much...You are so talented...My name is Jenny from Greece, my blog named MAKEUP4YOU http://makeup-4you.blogspot.com/ and if you have time check out and follow if you like...

    ReplyDelete