Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teal and Purple Makeup look with Coastal Scents GO Palette: Moscow + Club Pics

This look is from last Friday. My friend Nicole came over for me to get her ready (makeup/outfit) for going out, which ended up taking longer than expected! Two dorks trying to get ready at the same time is not always good for time!

 
 

 

 The Moscow Palette. Photo taken from Coastal Scents website. :-)

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore original eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
NYX pressed shadow - Pure Skin (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
NYX pressed shadow - Opal (applied to inner corner/V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Moscow - bottom row, 1st from left (applied to inner half of lid/crease with MAC 217 by patting)
Moscow - bottom row, 3rd from left (applied to outer half of lid/crease with MAC 217 by patting)
Moscow - bottom row, 2nd from left (applied to inner half of lower lash line with MAC 266 by patting/sweeping)
Moscow - middle row, 3rd from left (applied to outer lower lash line with MAC 266 by patting/sweeping)
NYX pressed shadow - Black (applied to outer crease with MAC 217 by patting)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)  
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black
Ardell lashes - #113

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Lipstick - Plum Crazy

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied by lightly patting it on with a damp cosmetic sponge)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied with a large powder brush) 
Sobe Duochrome Blush - Enchanted (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)


 Nicole decided to jump in while I was doing my makeup pics!

 

Me doing Nicole's makeup. My room was clean...then it got a bit messy from digging through clothes, trying to figure out what to wear! Not sure why I'm flipping off the camera, but it seemed like a good idea at the time...
Click below for club pics!




 Mike, Nicole and April

 Sue, Mike (being silly!), Nicole and April

 Trying to get a pic of me and the hubby

Then Sue helped us out. :-)

 Sue showing off her vampire hoodie!

 Terri dancing (Mike was just walking through)

Charlie making an awesome face! Miss Terri dancey pants!
 Mike!

 Terri dubbed us the Synthetique dancers. :-P

Was time to do a goofy pic. Had no idea Jason zoomed in and caught me fake pinching Nicole's nipple (I wasn't even touching her). Ha! too bad it cut off my and Mike's goofy faces!
 Looks like Sue was telling me something important...

 Nice face, Nicole!

what?
 Jason staying warm by the heater and checking out the speaker

Ha!
 Me and Sue dancing. I look like I'm walking and flicking a cigarette...

 Me and Nicole chatting...my hair is getting so long!

Charlie and Terri dancing
 Dancing together. How cute!

 Sue dancing

April and Nicole
 Nicole and me

 Jason looks like he's about to punch me in the head...

but he was getting ready to do this and didn't realize he was in the pic too. What's up with his turtle face?! Hahaha!
 dancey time

 

 This is what the place looks like without the flash. :-)

 Pixie texting!

Pixie and Nicole

THE END!

13 comments:

  1. Love your makeup, and wow so long hair. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! Your hair is so long lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice make-up and nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun time! I was also thinking your hair is getting really long! Loving the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have BEAUTIFUL teeth, woman!! :D :D also, i love your hair colouring. i was considering doing the same but opposite. keeping my roots dark and changing the bottom bit instead. although, for some reason, this look is starting to get real popular and i'm thinking i just might not do it coz i don't wanna jump on no bandwagons. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies!

    sgrmse.,
    Thank you! I'm only doing my hair like this because I'm trying to grow out the black to get rid of it for good! I don't want to bleach it out as I don't want to damage my healthy hair. So the funnest way to grow all the black out is just dye my roots fun colours, until the rest is long enough to cut off the black hair. :-) I didn't know people did this to their hair to be cool...how weird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing look, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 Nicole's necklace. Is it one of your creations?

    I'm still trying to decide whether I want the Moscow palette or not. I ordered the Beijing one, and can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun night out. Your makeup looks awesome. I can't believe you managed such a gorgeous, colourful look from that one little palette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your hair, made me change mine aswell. I cant bleach mine because then id probably turn bald...and dying over black doesnt really work. Ive always wanted red (and green) hair, so when I saw yours, I knew this was a perfect idea for me to change my hair for a bit. So ive dyed my roots red now, and I really like it. Im not going to grow out the black though, just wanted something different for a while.(its been black for almost 10 yrs now, after being a natural (dark) blonde for 20) Maybe after a while I finally have the balls to go for green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey just came across your blog your eye make up is amazing ! do you do vids ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is as long as mine, wow! What color are you going to dye it when the black is gone?

    ReplyDelete