Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Golden Pink, Green and Teal Makeup look + Outfit pics

I got the opportunity to shop at Sam's stash last weekend! So here's a look I did using the goodies I got from her. :-) Thanks Sampants for the samples!

I wore this to a Holiday Networking party. The party SUCKED. But this is what I wore.

 
 
 
 

 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore original eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
elf -innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping) 
Morgana - LE #5 (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
Geek Chic -Rose Tint My World (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Shiro - Enrichment Center (applied to of lid, crease and lower lash line by patting)
Sweet Libertine - Blue emperor Dragonfly (applied to outer V with MAC 239)
SMH - Unzipped (applied to outer crease with MAC 217 by patting and lightly sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)  
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes - #113

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals - Framboise (looks lighter than it should as I put too much lip primer on)

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied by lightly patting it on with a damp cosmetic sponge)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied with a large powder brush) 
Sobe Duochrome Blush - After All (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)

My outfit of zee night

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I LOVE how those colors look together! I am going to have to try to use them together myself! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It matches your outfit brilliant! And the colors are a great combination. Pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really LOVE those eyeshadow colors together. i'm pretty sure that is my ideal lip color, too. g'job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makeup!!! The party might've sucked but you were incredible there! ^^

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete