Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Silver and Teal look with Morgana Minerals

Don't have time to type much here as I want to reply to comments and read your bloggies this morning! :-D
Here's the look! I made zee jewelry.

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pts & Pans (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese (applied under brow and blended in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Shining Armor (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting)
Morgana -  Lady of the Lake (applied to outer V and crease with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Bewitches (applied to crease using Coastal Scents pink crease brush by patting/sweeping, then applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting)
Graftobian GlitterGlam Liquid Skin Sparkle Clear Mixing Base (applied to inner corner/tearduct with a tiny stiff brush)
Morgana glitter - Blue Ice (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by pressing it on)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in white (applied to water line with MAC 210)

CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black
Ardell lashes #113

Lips: Avon Glimmersticks lip liner in Perfect Plum
Morgana Vegan Lipstick in Shrieking Violet
mark. lots of lacquer lipgloss in wild

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with a flat top buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL rocks! sonic rouge in candy-o (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita mineral shimmer in Nightbright (applied to cheeks with a powder brush)

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, love the lips :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver-durquoise eyeshadow-combo is pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!
    I've never heard of Morgana Minerals, I'll have to check them out :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your make up your so pretty
    new follow hope you can follow me too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most gorgeous face ever! Not to sound creepy. :p I love all your looks. I tried to recreate a few, but they look better on you! And I love the lip color in this look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get Ardell lashes, I can't seem to find any good wispy lashes here! Love the silver shade and the lip shade, too. I might actually bother looking when my next Avon catalogue comes through my door!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH I LOVE IT!!!! The eyes, the lips, all of it! I have bewitched AND blue ice on the way to me as we speak....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I adore how the silver brightens your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always! Love the silver and teal combo! And your lips are amazing! That must be from the mark lacquer?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! And that winged liner looks so perfect and effortless... I'm simultaneously jealous and awestruck. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! and your eyes by themselves help a lot, they are very expressive

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your eyes look great, as always but your lips look amazing. That's such a nice way of wearing Shrieking Violet that if I didn't hate gloss so much I be stealing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the silver eyes + purple lips combo! Your skin looks so glowing.

    Jealous. *returns to her cave*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this. It really makes your eyes look huge - in a good way, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete