Sparkle Addicts

Monday, August 23, 2010

Red Smokey look with Aromaleigh

This look is from yesterday. I wore it for my friend Emily's Birthday gathering. We had lunch at a nice place and the food and company was great. As you can tell, I took my jewelry off. You can see everything I was originally wearing in the other pics below these.
I love Torment! I love how it has heat to it. *drool*

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Black Bean (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with a Q-tip)
AL - Torment (applied all around the eye area on top of Black Bean, with MAC 239 by patting)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow using MAC 217 by patting/blending)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
Avon Ultra Luxury Eye liner pencil in black (water line)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Lips: Avon BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 - Beige Shimmer

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL Luminesce Divine Mineral Finishing Powder in Angel (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

The rest of the pics are from the Bday lunch.
Emily, Dimitri, Helen, Ryan (me and Jason in the back)

Dimitri

Helen and Ryan

Emily holding the Birthday candle from her Grapefruit sorbet

Dimitri watching what Helen in doing with his phone

Jason

me and Jason

Dimitri attempting to hide from the camera with a napkin. Did not work!

Emily eating the fruit from her strawberry basil cocktail

Close up of the cocktail. Looks yummy!

~BLIX

18 comments:

  1. this red is gorgeous, love it :)
    Gorgeous look ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! I think I shall have to steal it for a friends bday night out tomorrow :P Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo0o0oooo! Has a very woodsy feel to me...love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Torment e/s is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,very beautiful makeup and lovely lovely necklace and earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW i love how your eyes looks like its on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oOo It's like a wicked autumn look! I gotta dig my Torment out! I hope I have a sample now lol. Pretty sure I do. I went through a red shadow phase at one point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous!!! tagged you in a post!
    http://vividfusion.blogspot.com/2010/08/8questions8answers8tags.html
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look really makes your eyes look quite stunning. Absolutely beautiful!!! BRAVO. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, Torment really is amazing. I am suffering from post-AL depression :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fiery orange-red metallic looks so neat on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGorgeous! I love how fiery it looks without being the typical yellow/orange/red look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is so beautiful! Pretty vampy, but not over the top! Your eyes are intense!


    And yeah! I love metal, but that love also bleeds into industrial a bit. I love Tactical Sekt and Hocico! I'm pretty jealous you saw Psychlon Nine live. They're from Castro Valley, which is pretty close to where Im from, but I missed out on all of their shows til they made it big. What I wouldn't give to see Nero in person! *drool* :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SOOOO vampy :D I fucking love it.

    And LOL, I must try to hide from cameras with napkins in the future ;]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! Makes me sad to think about Aromaleigh. I still want to use the makeup but feel bad knowing it's gone. :-(
    But I stocked up on a bunch of things so I should be good for a looong time.
    I made zee jewelry. Woot!
    Dimitri is a silly boy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving those pics! You look absolutely gorgeous, babes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete