Sparkle Addicts

Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue and Purple glitter look with Morgana Minerals

Glitter! Woot!
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Broomstick (applied to outer V and crease with Coastal Scents Stiff Tapered Blending brush by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Transylvania Twist (applied to outer half of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Zombie Ambrosia (applied to inner half of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Nightmare (applied to inner corner/tear duct with MAC 228 by patting)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending)
Graftobian GlitterGlam Liquid Skin Sparkle in Sapphire Sky (applied to upper lid to crease with a stiff brush)
Morgana glitter - Berryful (applied to upper lid with a stiff brush by pressing the glitter on)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside (applied to water line)
CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #118

Lips: mark. glow baby glow luxe lipgloss in orchid

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with a flat top buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL Luminesce Divine Mineral Finishing Powder in Angel (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush)
 

19 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I love the glitter! And I think you have perfect lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter on the lid is cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is amazing , remind me of Disneyland I don't know why !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty, sparkly look; I love the lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that was berryful!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOo It's like a pretty blue halo on ur eyeballs :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love glitter looks, I just never seem to do them. I think part of it is because haven't mastered the art of glitter like you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't know why but the color combination reminded me of the sour skittles LoL. As always it looks awesome on your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. So vibrant and so fabulous!!You look gorgeous!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh I love how that purple glitter contrasts with the bluey-teal crease colour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG you make me crave glitter! I NEED SOME EYEGLITTER NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks beautiful!! I like the shape of your nose too lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this color combo! I might have to steal this look from you soon, haha! =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks so gorgeous! The crease is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. just stumbled upon your blog and fell in love with your style immediately - and oh my... what a perfect eye (area) shape and brows (weird details, only a mu-addict could notice, hu ^^). <3

    ReplyDelete