Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Simple Neutral Glitter look with Aromaleigh

I wore this look yesterday.  Since this is a simple look, I didn't get any close up pics. You can always click to enlarge these if you feel you need a closer look though.

Flower is from http://hairflowers.net/
I made the necklace and others like it are available in my eBay store: Moon Maiden Jewelry

One like the one I'm wearing is available here: Cameo necklace

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all over upper eye area, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
AL - shakeitup glitter (applied to upper eye area using MAC 239 and pressing the glitter on)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
Ardell 118

Lips: Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH Cool Bliss Lipstick SPF 15 in Nude on Ice (this stuff is awesome! smells like thin mint cookies and has a nice cooling sensation)

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Dolly (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

Check out Aromaleigh!

23 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I really like the simplicity of this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I do love that necklace. :) I like this blush on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not gonna lie, I NEED that necklace...and what gorgeous glittery eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is def one of your most beautiful looks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty neutral look and I love that it's with SPARKLES!!

    PS I totally just yoinkered the necklace from you on ebayland. So cute and deadleh! It was a toss up between the one you're wearing or the red one. I kinda eenie meenie miney moe-d :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty. love the glittery makeup on your eyes :) you look like a fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL look, Blix! I love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as usual, I LOVE that skull cameo think I need to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty, simple look; it's lovely (and your necklace looks awesome).

    ReplyDelete
  11. ShakeItUp always looks so cool on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty! I really need to get more glitter, and then use it way more often. :)

    And thanks for making such badass stuff - just snagged one of the skeleton cameos, and am just full of pure glee over it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The soft look looks so good on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liike this! That is probably my favorite AL glitter and I, too, consider it neutral even though it's glitter ;)

    PS- I just bought one of those necklaces off your ebay store. Yeah, I'm the one from PR who had Ebay Address Issues :D *hii!*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ou, that necklace is awesome! Unfortunately is already sold..

    ReplyDelete
  16. That glitter eye shadow looks amazing on you hunny! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, thanks ladies!

    Big thanks to the ladies who purchased some necklaces! Wow! All items were shipped today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I'm going to wear mine for my cousins wedding! eeeeee!!! Hopefully she lets me, she is marrying a future rock star in a Las Vegas wedding!! hahaha. It would look kick ass in the bridal party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You can rock any look, can't you?! Not fair!!! But I luv you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty sure I've said this before, but you're really the only person who can do glitter and make it look neutral :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg this look looks exxxtra beautiful on you! you have such lovely big eyes, so lucky!

    check my beauty blog out if you get a chance:
    http://frootibeauty.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete