Sparkle Addicts

Friday, August 6, 2010

Orange and Purple look using Stars Makeup Haven

I didn't like this look at first but after going through the pictures, I decided I do. :-)
I'm not wearing jewelry! *gasp*

Flower is from http://hairflowers.net/


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
SMH - Flaming-O (applied to outer V, crease and upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping) 
SMH - Ultra Violet (applied to crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Foxy (applied to outer lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Flaming-O (applied to inner half of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Lady of the Lake (applied to inner half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping) 
SMH - Peachy Keen (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Bee's knees (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean (applied to water line with MAC 210)
NYX Candy Glitter liner in Hot Orange (lower lash line)
Ardell 111 lashes

Lips: mark. glow baby glow luxe lipgloss in chanceux

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL Illuminator Finishing Powder (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

7 comments:

  1. I like the hint of purple in the crease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eyes and the lips are really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I really like the touch of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've combined the 2 colours, I wouldn't think to use this kind of placement! :) My brain only thinks to do solid colour blocking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the line of purple in the crease!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love orange & purple combo. x

    ReplyDelete