Sparkle Addicts

Monday, August 23, 2010

Green Soft look using Aromaleigh + Glitter Liner

This is from Saturday. My hubby had a company picnic so I wore this soft look instead of going all dramatic. Afterward we went to a friend's Birthday party. I wasn't able to take pics until I got home so these were taken at least 8 hours after I applied it.

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
AL - may lily (applied to inner V and inner 2/3 of upper lid/crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
AL - greenbrier (applied to outer V and lower lash line using MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow using MAC 217 by patting/blending)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Candy Glitter Liner - Hot Green (applied to lower lash line)

CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black

Lips: Avon BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 - Beige Shimmer

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL Luminesce Divine Mineral Finishing Powder in Angel (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

14 comments:

  1. such a pretty look. You look fresh. Loving the lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty.. love the colors you used here :) you always do the best color combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green looks great with your brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous all round - love the lip colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really lovely. However, I'm finding it hard to look at anything but that amazing necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowweeee I love this look! You look so pretty it's not even fair lol. And pretty damn good for 8 hr hold up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh is a really good word to describe it... this look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I just got maylily recently. Lovely look! I wish my makeup looked that good 8 hrs after applying. :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Simple, but not at all boring. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap that looks good for 8 hours later O___O

    I love the little pop of the green and that lip colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you lovely ladies! I don't know how my makeup lasted so long seeing as I was outside in the heat ALL DAY. I think my Physicians Formula SPF powder really helped. That stuff lasts even through my horrible workouts where I'm sweating like a fat man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, pretty! Maylily is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete