Sparkle Addicts

Monday, August 23, 2010

Golden Green look with 88 Shimmer Palette

 So I have not posted in a few days. I did mention that my inlaws were coming for a visit so I would be busy and not able to post or read your blogs. The folks are gone now but the few days they were here was really nice. I know some people hate their inlaws but mine are some of the most wonderful people ever. I could not ask for better inlaws! :-)

I did this look the day they arrived. I wore the green as requested by PonPon. I toned down this look as I didn't want to look like a drag queen since they haven't seen me in over 3 years. Hee hee. 


I used these from the palette:
7c
3c
2b
4b
2a
6j

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Horse Raddish (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
88 shimmer - 7c (applied to outer V, crease and outer 1/3 of lid using MAC 239 by patting)
88 shimmer - 3c (applied to middle of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
88 shimmer - 4b (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
88 shimmer - 2b (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
88 shimmer - 2a (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
88 shimmer -  6j (applied to upper lash line using MAC 210)
Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara in Black

Lips: Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss - Designer Label

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush) 
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Metamorphosis Finishing Powder (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Dolly (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

I have a couple more looks to post. I also need to make time to read your bloggies. :-)

10 comments:

  1. Great look, bright and gorgeous, love it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty~ ;o It looks a little bluer than I thought it would.
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap those greens are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FREAKING LOVE THIS. It looks like seeing something glittery underwater :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant remember if I commented on this already or just imagined that in my brain? Oh well.

    It's so unusual to see you without black liner! I love bronzey colour looks against the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know...I look really weird without black winged liner. It's like, "where'd my eyes go?!".
    I really love this palette and know I need to use it more often, especially for layering and blending lotsa colours.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have wonderful lashes. I love this look on you, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete