Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Warm Earthy Glitter look with Aromaleigh

I call this earthy because this seems more earthy in tone and it "feels" warm. If you know what I mean. :-D  Would probably be a good look for fall and Holidays.

I made the jewelry. :-)

The hairflower is from an etsy seller that is no longer active. :-(

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye area except the main upper lid, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
AL - solange (applied to outer V and crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
AL - amarante (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping) 
AL - waltz (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
AL - glow (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied to upper lid to crease, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
AL - morgaine glitter (applied to upper lid to crease with MAC 239 by pressing the glitter on)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Honey (water line)
Ardell 118 lashes


Lips: NYX Lip Liner Pencil in Burgundy
Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24k Gold lipstick in Golden Raisin

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL Luminesce Divine Mineral Finishing Powder in Angel (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

Check out Aromaleigh!

14 comments:

  1. I love it! I don't tend to think of "earthy" and "glamorous" as coexisting, but they sure can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo gorgeous! This is probably my favorite color of eyeshadow ever! I'm a sucker for the earthy tones! I would say its a definite fall must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are lovely. I like your jewelery very much. Soon I get first one I ordered from your ebay store. I am so excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say it, but as much as I love the idea of the Bete Noire glitters and how they look in the jar...they apply so finely, it's hard to capture the glimmer. Have you had the same trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's almost something Christmassy about this, but I think that's partly because of the red flower XD

    That glitter looks amazing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colour on the bottom, it just completes the look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the necklace, flower and lips :) You always look so cute with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your glitter looks! I'm so going to FREAK when I finally run out of my AL glitters...oh it's a good thing I just ordered F/S of my faves (and hoping for another F/S order before closing too) but am also planning on adding to my Morgana glitter collection to dull the pain....

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooo very pretty and earthy indeed! I forgot how much I love amarante... need to search for my jar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look!

    I'm so behind on your blog, but I just love all of your most recent looks! Some are just so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these olive tones on you :) and I really like the shine on the lower lashline in particular

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty look & I love your jewelery of course!

    Call me crazy, but I want to make a leather steampunk dog collar. Phyrra sent me to a leather corset site that sent my brain spinning with wild ideas. Where can I find the gears, gadgets & gizmo parts? I want to rivet them onto the collar.

    I've made a cyborg dog collar (carved the leather so it looked like muscles, sinews & electrical wires were under the "service panel" on the dog's collar) with bolts along the edges. I've embroidered dog collars with dog's names in Klingon, so why not Steampunk?

    You can email me off list at hoyden2894@gmail.com if you'd like.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete