Sparkle Addicts

Monday, August 16, 2010

Gold look + Red lips with Morgana Minerals

Yesterday was my good friend Angela's Birthday party. I wanted to do an easy look as I didn't have much time. My inlaws are coming to visit this week so we've been reorganizing/cleaning to make room for them but I did not want to miss Angela's Birthday. We don't have a spare room so we had to move some stuff for a place for the air mattress. What fun! Not. Regardless, I'm looking forward to their visit with us. :-)
Anyway, here's the look. I made the jewelry and the hair flower is from http://hairflowers.net/
Oh yeah, my left lashes were coming up in the inner corner. Luckily I noticed before we left as I was able to fix it before the party. :-D  But you can see it in the pics. Hee hee!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Emily (applied to lid and crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Divine (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Unzipped (matte black that I applied to upper lash line and outer half of lower lash line, then softened with MAC 217 by blending)
AVON Ultra Color eye liner pencil in black (water line)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell 118 lashes

Lips: NYX Lip Liner Pencil in Deep Red
Morgana Vegan Lipstick in Very Cherry

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Rococo (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

Check out Morgana Minerals!

19 comments:

  1. Amazing job :D love the look :) beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair look is a chinese look and the colour on the eyes is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I tried to do a red lip the other day, and didn't have the balls to wear it out =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. these colors suit your skin tone so well! I love the red lip paired with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always!

    I tagged you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily looks lovely on your lid! I also love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colours look so good with your eye colour!! Me likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Very Cherry makes me very happy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Your style is fabulous! The colors flow nicely and are blended beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look, the lips go perfectly with the gold eyeshadow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful! i love the eyeshadow and the brows. great job!

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your eye makeup and lip color combo are simply smashing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous look, I love that it's really simple but still makes an impact.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE how the coppery tones in the eye look play off the red lips <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks you sweeties! If you like red lipstick or want to try it, Very Cherry is a great one to start!

    ReplyDelete