Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Violet and Teal + Glitter look using My Stuff

I'm really behind on blogging. Sorry! I was gone over the weekend camping and came back to lotsa work. Which is good though. Here's a look I did on Sunday using shadows I made. I used the kryolan palette as a shadow base and used the NYX cream palettes with no problems this time. The Kryolan cream eyeshadow does not crease at all!
I applied the shadows in a way I normally wouldn't. I really like how it turned out. :-)
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Kryolan Shimmering Vision Cream Eyeshadow palette - B6 which is teal (applied all around the eye rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
My Stuff - Sparkle Teal (applied to inner half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
My Stuff - Black Violet (applied to outer half of lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
My Stuff - Black Peacock (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping and outer V with MAC 217 by blending into the crease)
My Stuff - Sparkle violet (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
Simply Natural's - Angel (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending)
NYX Glitter Cream Ocean Breeze palette - the lightest teal on the far left (applied just below the winged liner by lightly dabbing/gliding it on with a small taklon brush)
NYX Glitter Cream Royal Violets palette - the lightest purple on the far left in the palette (applied to inner lower corner by lightly dabbing/gliding it on with a small taklon brush)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Red Cherry lashes #43
 
Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 226)

Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar - Plum (applied over chapstick with a thin eyeliner brush)

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL rocks! sonic rouge in sinisterrouge (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush)

12 comments:

  1. lovely! I don't know if its the color combo but it warms up your skin tone :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :) love how you blend the colors so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look. You skin looks flawless, you have perfect skin!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice . love it !

    Olivia


    http://sparklingluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much!!!
    Love teal- purple combos.
    You are one of the rare type of people who look great with plum lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am adoring this look! Its perfect and looks really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyes are so beautiful! Love the teals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is like a peacock- but better! I really like the lip colour. I've been jonesing for a decent plum and this is perfect. Thanks for showing it!

    ReplyDelete