Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple green glitter liner look

Yes, it has been almost a week since I have posted on here. I know, I'm totally in time out. But I've been busy with life, work and house hunting. We need to move closer to Jason's work to make his commute shorter. Plus we would like to be closer to some of our dearest friends.
This is a look I did Saturday morning for the house hunt. My concealer totally creased and I realized I should have put powder on top of it. Too late for that!
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Physicians Formula SPF 15 concealer stick in light (applied all around the eye) 
Mehron Paradise Aquacolor Metallic Palette - green (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out) 
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel liner in Pizazz (applied on top of green liner)

Lips: Avon BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 - Twig

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. wow!! the liner is so pretty... love love love it !!! n loving the lippie as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this green colour,it's so pretty
    and how in the world do you get your eyeliner shaped so nice! i can never do it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that liner! It's so pretty and your line is perfect! Good luck with your house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that lipstick and have never wear it, not even swatch it! Think I might wear it next time I go out. The metallic liner looks pretty pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright green liner is cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and pretty! I love it :) And I like your orchid clip, I have one almost exactly like it in pink <3

    ReplyDelete