Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chartreuse, Turquoise, Blue and Purple look with Fyrinnae

We made an offer on a house and the sellers accepted it so we could be moving in about a month. :-D Yay!  Also, fall is the busiest time of year for my eBay store (because of Halloween orders) so I will be really busy soon and won't be able to post as often with the increased work load and packing/moving. I will keep you all posted so you don't think I died or something when my blog posting goes down.
Here's the look I did. I'm not sure how I feel about the colour of the lip tar that I mixed. I really thought my husband would hate it but he didn't. So that's good.
I made the hair clips.
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Fyrinnae- Parental Advisory (applied to outer V, crease and outer lower lash line with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping) 
Fyrinnae - Curiouser & Curiouser! (applied to outer half of upper lid MAC 239 by patting)
Fryinnae - Futuristic Glamrock (applied to inner 1/3 of upper lid and inner 1/4 of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting)
Fyrinnae - We're All Mad Here (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting and sweeping outward)
Sugarpill - Tako (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric (water line)
Cover Girl Volume Exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell Lashes #113

Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar mixture: I used clear, feathered, fondue and one of the pinks. I can't remember which one.

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)

AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Mineral Shimmer in Nightbright (applied to temples, outer eye socket area and upper cheeks with a large fluffy eyeshadow brush by patting)

Check out FYRINNAE!

37 comments:

  1. gorgeous, vibrant and bold, love it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow toatlly random but i went out tonight and i think i wore about 3/4 of those fyrinnae colors =D freaking awesome !

    hope u guys get the house xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house! And a beautiful look today! I especially like the shimmer around the temples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour combo and the mineral shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this color combination! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect, love it !!! colorssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is really beautiful! I LOOOVVEEEEE the colors you used!
    And I don't think your lip color looks weird; it suits the eyes! And I really like when you pin your hair to the side. It just frames your face really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty look and i love the colors you chose for the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really really love those colours. Wish it can do stuff like that

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah!! Good gravy this is pretty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love this girl! This is something I would wear like right now!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the eyes! And good luck with the new house stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. God, I love that look! <3 The colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look, and the color on your lips suits you really well!

    Plus your eyebrows are amazing, but you knew that. =)

    And congrats on the new home!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG...I love this so much !!
    I've done a similar color scheme once but I didn't use chartreuse.
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these colors are beautiful together... i truly admire your lining skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the new house! So exciting! I love the eye colors and the lip too. It's like a dusty mauve kind of color. Looks great with the bright eye.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The lip tar color does look nice. It doesn't steal any of the limelight away from the fantastic shadows.

    Congrats on your house! Nothing like the joy of getting your own home. And, the scary feelings too. ;)

    Will you have a room that you can make into a workout room? I called 'dibs' on one of the bedrooms before we moved in. It's my workout/office room.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty! I love it. Also, I'm madly jealous of your skin. Mine hates me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You just wore a ton of my favorite colors1 I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WICKED! absolutely beautiful. talent talent lady you are blix!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're gorgeous! that a great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it, it's so nicely blended :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous! Your lining skills are amazing as well!! I really like your hairclip too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  25. you're gorgeous and this makeup look is stunning!
    the lip mix is a nice unique nude :D
    and the eyes are shimmery beautiful-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The look is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. you're so beautiful, and talented. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the lip color...so gorgeous! I should have known it was OCC! Such a unique color!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are just so gorgeous and have a lot of talent

    ReplyDelete
  30. i luh dis look! i don't usually try for 3 xxxtreme shades at once, but this is inspiring! dude there is glitter on my monitor after having been at your house hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on the house! I hope moving and such goes smoothly for you :) and I fucking love the pop of chartreuse, it's SO bright and epic <3

    ReplyDelete