Sparkle Addicts

Friday, September 10, 2010

Dark Red Glitter look with Morgana Minerals + Club Pics

For this look I used Morgana Minerals LE shadow #9 and Cranberry glitter (OMG LOVE THIS GLITTER!).
I can safely say Crutch lady and Creepy Cross Humper guy was nowhere to be seen.

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - #9 (applied all around the eye with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied to upper lid to crease with a stiff brush)
Morgana glitter - Cranberry (applied to upper lid with a stiff brush by pressing the glitter on)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to water line with MAC 210)
CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell Lacies lashes

Lips: Avon Glimmersticks lipliner in Perfect Plum
Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24k Gold lipstick in Golden Wine

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
AL Viole' Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with a flat top buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending)
 

Club pics! I went for an Industrial Steampunk look. *drool* I love my garter belt/purse so much! You can click to enlarge the pics if you like.
Angela and me

Us again (why does Jonas look like he smells something REALLY bad?)

Is it Crystal that stinks? Angela attack!

Ryan!

Tyler and Emerald

Aw, sweet Emerald, me and Tyler making bitter beer face...

Naughty Angela! You can't pick your nose and touch yourself at the same time! Again, why does Jonas look like he sees a big, smelly monster?

Crystal showing us some moves. :-)

Me and Emerald

Us again

Angela looks like she forgot where she is.

Rob says HI!

Christian...what's wrong with your eye?!

Everyone getting down.

more dancey

No idea what I'm doing...

My honeybunny and Tyler. I guess Emerald thought she saw a booger! :-D

Me sandwiched in between lovely Emerald and Miss Vanity

~BLIX

22 comments:

  1. Love this look and perfect with your outfit :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you send me your closet please? i need more clubbing outfits and your style is great. ^^
    perhaps i should take my camera with me next time and try to force the others to make silly faces, sooo funny. :D

    (what i also need is some morgana minerals stuff it seems - i am especially hooked on the lipsticks.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!
    I always love the way you put yourself together. This look is so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour suits you, it's dark but really sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. garter belt/purse. that would deff come in handy while clubbing! love your outfit. and killer makeup as usual!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit and love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe the crutch woman and cross guy had a date...somewhere else. Maybe Wendy's??? ;)
    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those reds look hawt. I wanna get some morgana glitters. When the last sale happened I had all ready checked out my order like a ding dong and completely forgot the glitter section.
    teehee word of day is pencil with a lisp "pentul"

    ReplyDelete
  9. That glitter is amazing! And you look amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found this blog and my are you gorgeous! Love both the makeup and the club outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found this blog and my are you gorgeous! Love both the makeup and the club outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just stunning on you! It's so hot! Cranberry is awesome! And Yay you used Golden Wine! It's a pretty color :) Love your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Except I keep wondering, what exactly defines the steampunk look? I've googled it but I'm not sure I actually understand it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the look! Is that underbust from clockworkcouture by any chance? And the garterbelt/purse is GENIUS! Looks hot AND is very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dark red look is lovely, and the cranberry glitter is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit rocks! The garter purse is awesome! I also really love the use of Cranberry in this look - wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to know where you got that garter purse!!! It'd be perfect for my Halloween costume and any other outings after :)

    ReplyDelete