Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teal/Pink glitter look with My Stuff

This look is from Friday. I haven't had the time to post it until this morning. I did this look with my pigments and a glitter combo I created. 'My Stuff' means I either made it or altered a pigment (shadows from either TKB or Coastal Scents) by adding extra sparkles, sheen, or lightening/darkening it. I have made a lot of my own one of a kind pigments and glitter combos, but I also like some pigments the way they are but added some goodies to make them even prettier. :-D  Hope that makes sense.
I made the cameo and hair barettes.

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied to upper lid to crease with a stiff brush) 
My Stuff - mixture of teal and pink glitter (applied to upper lid with a stiff brush by pressing the glitter on)
My Stuff - a sheer pink with pink sparkles (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
My stuff - a dark purple with green sparkles (applied lightly to crease with MAC 228 by patting)
My Stuff - a shimmery white with pale pink sparkles (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)

Red Cherry Lashes #43

Lips: mark. glow baby glow lipgloss in player

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using AL flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush)

9 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful :) and love the glittery eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that glitter combo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    I love your looks

    Btw! You would look lovely with a short asymmetrical cut ( longer in the front ).
    The 3d photo gave me this visual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun when u say my stuff what do u mean? that glitter is just TOOO amazing u have some serious skills x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see how you apply glitter on your eye. It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so beautiful! This look is like a pin up on glitter, sorta neutral but with sparklies;D

    ReplyDelete