Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smokey Green Glitter look with Morgana Minerals

This is my first time doing a real look with lime glitter. I applied it over a black base so it ended up looking more green. Oh well! I like it!
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied all around the eye, except the upper lid, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Sinister (applied to inner half of crease with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Shady Pines (applied to outer half of crease and V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Ectoplasm (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Shady Pines (applied thinly to lower lash line with MAC 266 on top of Ectoplasm, then blending with MAC 217)
Morgana - Mysterious Veil (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending)
Kryolan HD Cream Liner - Ebony (applied to upper lid with a small taklon brush)
Morgana - Lime glitter (applied on top of Ebony by patting it on)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Red Cherry lashes #43

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 226)

Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar - a mixture of Katricia and Anime...and maybe some black. I don't remember but it seems dark enough that I might have put black in it.

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

16 comments:

  1. Oh my!
    Loved this!
    I'm so going to try a million of your looks when I get myself a respectable amount of make up lol!
    Shame I don't use much make up in my daily life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love your lip color creation too. It's a 'yea, WOW!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! this is beyond beautiful!! it reminds me of posion ivy from batman for some reason. You are sooo rockin that lip color too..I would have never thought to mix those two lip tars..I luv the whole look!!

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, sparkly green! I love it!

    Also, I love that lip color. I almost bought some OCC product at the first Premier Birmingham hair show I went to (in 2008) but I opted against it for reasons I don't exactly remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, it's so cool how the lime glitter looks almost emerald or forest green over the dark base :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking about how to use my Sassy Grass from MAC and this is great! Thanks for the inspiration. As always your lip color looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - really cool. :D
    i don't think i own green glitter or just a lighter shade, but i'll try something like this on saturday -> clubbing tour. harr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh the green.. it's like, mesmerizing! it's such a pretty emerald color! i cant believe lime glitter turned out like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, green is always my favourite! So gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lime glitter on a black base...i have to rememmber that. Gorgeous look, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this one! Green is my absolute favorite color to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been mixing up some killer lip tar combos!

    ReplyDelete