Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Exercise for 9-8-10 Fast walking!

Jason and I went walking around the lakes near where we live. We had a rather late start on the walk as it got dark pretty quickly. To get home before it went completely dark out, we were walking so fast that we were sweating as though we were jogging. So what normally takes us about 45 minutes with my "normal" fast walking, took us about 10 minutes less. Was still a really nice walk. The sunset in the sky was so gorgeous and was even more lovely since it was reflecting off of the water from the lakes. Was like a perfect mirrored image. Damn I wish I had brought my camera! Next time for sure though.

I'm still a little sore from my resistance tube and stability ball workout, but I still plan on doing something more intense tonight. Not sure what yet.

~BLIX

1 comment:

  1. ah if you lived near me we would so work out together.. i love working out :D and deff bring your camera next time!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete