Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Golden Smokey Glitter makeup look

This look was done using 3 shadows I made and one from TKB. It's a lovely day today! I am hoping to get out and enjoy the weather some how...how's the weather where you are?
I got my hair in a messy bun right behind my right ear and put a flower in it. :-)

Hair flower is from http://hairflowers.net/

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Kryolan palette colour chart for your convenience!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Kryolan Shimmering Vision Cream Eyeshadow palette - gold (applied all around the eye rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Kryolan Shimmering Vision Cream Eyeshadow Palette - 070 (applied under brow and blending downward)
My Stuff - a sort of antique gold with gold copper sparkles (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping and lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
My Stuff - an almost black with gold and copper sparkles (applied to outer V with MAC 217 by blending into the crease)
TKB - Gold Sparks (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
My Stuff - a shimmery white with pink sheen (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Candy Glitter Liner - Gold (applied on top of black liner)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Honey (applied to water line)
CoverGirl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #119
Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar - Vintage and Katricia blended together (applied over chapstick with a thin eyeliner brush)

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush)

19 comments:

  1. This is lovely with your flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eyelashes and eyebrows in this look ;D They look awsome. The colors look really good with the long eyelashes as well. Your lips look awsome too, I really like how smooth the ip tars look on you, it's nice. I'd like to try some at some point. I love mixing colors.

    Also, are you wearing one of those harmony/jingle balls? I really want one xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Jonas that is gorgeous Blix!!! Ahhhh I'm dying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I love the colors. the gold in the inner corners is a really nice highlight!

    here in l.a. the weather is HOT!!! I don't like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love it when you use stuff you've made.

    Also, how annoying is Kryolan's naming/numbering system? I was swatching all my aquacolors yesterday and they ALL have different numbers/names/numbers and names. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lips are stunning along with the rest of the look!
    i really really need to get some occ liptars!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, why don't you do some tutorials on youtube ? you got your own style, you got talent, i like the way you play with your eyeshadows...

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaat no comments on this look?! it's funny.. i did a look similar to this yesterday, and i hadn't seen this post yet! mine was less 'dramatic' (haha that guy at the club) and had a tiny sliver of green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pop of gold :D well I love gold in general!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome look !I love the colors you used . And the flower in your hair :-D , nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Well done! The flowers is such a nice touch. :)

    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gold is a really good color for you!

    =)

    Beautiful.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look, so gorgeous. You always look flawless.

    ReplyDelete