Sparkle Addicts

Friday, November 20, 2009

Yellow, Orange, Pink using Aromaleigh Les Papillons


 

 
 
 
I need to smile more...I tend to look mad if I don't!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore eye primer
Stars Makeup Haven - Divine (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Aromaleigh - glowing luna (inner corner applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Aromaleigh - spread your wings (middle of upper and lower lid, applied with MAC 239 by patting sweeping)
Aromaleigh - crimson mimicry (outer V, applied with with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending out)
Star Makeup Haven - In a Bind (applied in outer crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and blnding out with MAC 217)
Aromaleigh - Drama Queen liner in Violet (applied wet with a small artist paint brush)

My stuff - Rainbow Sparkle (outside lower corner of eye area using MAC 217)
Avon Luxery eyeliner pencil in eggplant (on waterline)
False lashes...I don't know what they are but they are super long. I cut them in half so I could have them just on the outer half. :-) But they are curled differently so they look odd. Need to get a new pair that don't make my eyes look lop-sided!

Lips:
Avon Glazewear Sparkle Lipgloss in Apple Cinnamon

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Aromaleigh's coquille bleu all over face (applied with a large powder brush)
TKB - Winter Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose (it's a light rose shimmery colour with a blue hue) Gives sort of a warm and cold glow at the same time!(applied with an angled blush brush)

6 comments:

  1. I really love the colors you used here, the application and blending is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Those lashes look amazing! They sort of look heavy though? All of my long ones like that feel heavy on my eyes, so by the end of the night, I'm like "get these damn things off!".

    Winter Rose is gorgeous! I love anything thats rose/blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors remind me of a sunset. I love your looks because you always mix so many different colors, but they look so put-together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MichelleB,
    Thank you! Can't go wrong with Aromaleigh's Les Papillons collection!

    Lisa Kate,
    The lashes aren't heavy at all. I wore them for several hours today and forgot I was even wearing them. Half lashes are much more comfy than lashes that cover your whole eye lid. You need to get Winter Rose!

    Heather,
    I can see that. I thought it sort of looked like sherbet ice cream. I love looks that make me think of sweets. :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, I love the color placement and I think the lashes are great. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Phyrra! I love these lashes...need to get more! I should wear them more often too.

    ReplyDelete