Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Purple and Gold LOTD


 

 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer
Simply Natural's - Fantasy Gold (inner corner and under brow, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
TKB - 24K Gold (upper lid, applied with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping, and blending with Fantasy Gold and up/out with MAC 217)
Rainbow Minerals - Harvest Plum (applied to lower lashline with MAC 266 and outer V with MAC 217 then blending inward and up/out)
Stars Makeup Haven - Smoke and Mirrors (applied in crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and blending out)
TKB - Gold Sparkle (outside of eyes and under the outer eye area using MAC 217)
Kryolan Aquacolor Eyeliner in black (applied wet with MAC 210)
Simply Natural's - Leo (patted on waterline with MAC 219)
Eyeko mascara in black

Lips:
Avon Luxery eyeliner in eggplant (used as lipliner)
Morgana Minerals vegan lipstick in Nightshade
Walmart Halloween Glittering Lipgloss in gold (on top of Nightshade)

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant.
    Every time I see you, I think you just look so gorgeous and elegant. Your liner is perfect, blending flawless, and DAMN Nightshade is your color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyrra,
    That's the best compliment I could ever ask for! Thank you so much. :-) You made my day! I don't know why I was so afraid of trying purple lipstick...now it's my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo. Excellent blending. You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MichelleB,
    Thank you!!! I've always wanted to do a gold and purple look and I've been working like crazy on my blending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very, very nice.
    Good steady hand you have got there for lining...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siilike,
    Thank you! Yep, I think winged liner is becoming my trademark. :-)

    ReplyDelete