Sparkle Addicts

Monday, November 23, 2009

Here's the mail it never fails...

It makes me want to wag my tail...when it comes I wanna wail...MAIL! OK, that was from Blue's Clues. My nephews watched the heck out of that show so naturally, when mail comes, that sometimes comes to mind. Yes, I am a dork. Deal with it! Anyway, I got my Urban Decay 24/7 liners in the mail today. So excited to finally get these. They are super smooth, very pigmented and they are lovely colours.


 
From left to right: Flipside, Yeyo, Electric, Honey, Deviant and Lust

Which ones do you like??? 

4 comments:

  1. I have all of those but Honey and Deviant. I think they are all pretty! I find myself using Yeyo almost every day :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to trying Yeyo. I have a hard time finding white liners (or any liners for that matter) to show up on my waterline. And these seem to show up very well. I'm happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Lust and I love it! I used to watch Blue's Clues all the time, I had such a crush on Steve.LOL!:)

    ReplyDelete