Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Witch's Copper Rose


 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk (as primer)
Morgana Minerals - Copper Rose glitter (applied to the upper lid to crease, with MAC brush dupe 239 by pressing glitter to make it stick)
Morgana Minerals - Witch's Wine (applied in crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and then blending up/out with MAC dupe 217)
Kryolan Aquacolor Eyeliner in black (it's always applied wet since that's the only way you can use it)
Eyeko mascara in burgundy

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural

Lips:
Avon Glimmersticks Lip liner in Perfect Plum
Morgana Minerals Vegan lipstick in Mistress 

5 comments:

  1. I love this, its so gorgeous! You have the BEST lashes, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perfect blending that you used. I also love your gorgeous and precise liner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My lashes sort of drive me crazy...I used to trim them in highschool before I realized long lashes were a good thing. But what I deal with now is them getting so long, they start to aim downward and sometimes get in my eyes...it's really annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Phyrra! I've been working on my blending as I sucked at it for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete