Sparkle Addicts

Monday, November 23, 2009

Smokey Black/Green Sparkly Look and Feather Collar

Today I'm modeling a custom green and black feather choker/collar I made for my lovely friend, Jennifer! I hope she likes it! The look I created is inspired by the choker. :-)

 
Now for the close ups of sparkly eye makeup! I have to go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner tonight and I WILL wear this look out! Without the feather collar of course. I only wore it for the pics!



 
 
 
 Close up of muh face:
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (upper lid to brow)
Detrivore eye primer (lower lashline)
Simply Natural's - Fantasy Green (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
My Stuff - Green Space (upper lid to crease, applied with MAC 239 by patting and blending out with MAC 217)
My Stuff - Black with Green highlight and sparks (applied to inner corner and lower lashline with MAC 266 and blending out with MAC 217)
Urban Decay eye pencil in Covet (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black
Feather Lashes I cut in half to wear on the outer corners (bought from eBay)

Lips:
Avon Glimmersticks lipliner in Perfect Plum
Morgana Minerals Vegan lipstick in Mistress

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Nude (applied with kabuki brush)
Aromaleigh's coquille bleu all over face (applied with a large powder brush)
TKB - Sparkle Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. It's a rose shimmery colour with golden sparkles (applied with an angled blush brush)

If you are interested, I sell feather collars/chokers on etsy and eBay:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/themoonmaiden
http://stores.ebay.com/Moon-Maiden-Jewelry

6 comments:

  1. I am so behind! I just finished looking at all of your looks from the last several days. Gorgeous! I definitely need to order some lipstick from Morgana Minerals.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you made the collar? It's GORGEOUS! I wondered about your purple one, too.
    The lashes look great.
    The lid color is gorgeous, too.
    You're making me want to wear more greens.
    Your lips look perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! It's so fab I love it! Your collars are beautiful!

    Love that you are going to the grocery store in this XD I do that all the time! Totally weird in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS...I'm a high bidder on one of your bracelets!! I'm totally gonna beat up the other person >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madeleine Bouquet,
    Thanks and yes, you MUST try her lipstick! I love 'em!

    Phyrra,
    Yes, I made it. :-) I sell them in my eBay and etsy stores. Glad you like the look and collar! Get your green on!

    Sil.,
    Thank you sweet lady!

    Lisa Kate,
    Hee hee, I know! My post office and grocery store folks must think I'm crazy. Sometimes I get compliments...and sometimes just straight up stares like, no she didn't!
    Awesome! I hope you win! Bidding wars on eBay can be nasty sometimes. Good luck! :-D

    ReplyDelete