Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award




I received this award from Madeleine Bouquet of A Bouqet of Beauty. Thank you! Please check out her blog if you haven't already. I'm following her for a reason!

Rules of this award are:
1.Accept the Award
2.Post it on your Blog
3.Post the name and link for the person who gave you the award
4.Pass the award onto 15 other newly discovered blogs
5.Notify the Bloggers that they have been awarded

If you get this award from me and you're not able to follow all of the rules don't worry about it, it's all in fun.:)

I'm new to blogging so all blogs are recently discovered for me! These are in random order.

vampiressdoll

Madeleine Bouquet

 Sil.

 Phyrra

Lillian Low

Honestly Beautiful

~Kymmy~

Anastasia

jangsara

Kelsey

Jude

Tiffanyd

Lisa Kate

JessikaLovecraft

Tianne Marie Pierce

8 comments:

  1. Oh, thank You so much!I really appreciate it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much doll! I love your blog too! We are junkies together XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all very welcome and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Cool Blog.
    Unique products.
    Also, Isle of Eden link is broken.
    It is...
    http://www.isleofeden.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. helpus,
    The link isn't broken as it has buttons to navigate the site. It just doesn't go to the Home page. However, I fixed it so it does now.

    ReplyDelete