Sparkle Addicts

Friday, November 6, 2009

Black Violet Echo

All of these eyeshadow colours I made myself with TKB micas/minerals except Bishop's Violet. I bought almost all TKB makeup powders so I could make my own personal colours for myself and friends/family as gifts. No, I will not be selling them or opening a makeup business. I'm too busy for that! Plus I'm still addicted to trying colours from other companies. :-D  So whatever I made will be labeled as "My stuff" with not so creative names but named in a way so I can recall what they are. Hee hee.


 
 
 
 
 


 Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pixie Epoxy
TKB - Bishop's Violet (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping, and waterline applied by patting with a tiny artist brush)
 My stuff - Black Pink is a black mica with pink mineral glitter (upper lid to crease applied with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping and then blending up/out with MAC dupe 217)
My stuff - Purple Echo is a dark purple with blue violet glow (applied in crease and lower lid with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and then blending up/out with MAC dupe 217)
My Stuff - White Rainbow is made with a white base and multicolored mineral glitter (applied under brow to highlight, using MAC 217)
 My Stuff - Rainbow is multicolored mineral glitter with no base colour (applied on the outside edges of my eyes by patting with MAC 217)
Eyeko mascara in burgundy (although it looks purple)

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural

Lips:
Avon Glazewear Lipgloss in Dynamo as base
Bishop's Violet Mica applied by patting over gloss with a lip brush

5 comments:

  1. Again so beautiful look! And You are so creative with make up! Mixing micas- it's so interesting! I must place a TKB order.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sil.! You should order some! I got all of mine in samples which is $1.50 each for a tablespoon of product. That's more than enough to fill up a 5 gram jar to use the colour as is AND to use the rest to blend your own colours. It's a lot of fun. I looked like a mad scientist for a whole weekend with jars, mica and glitter all over my dining room table. There is glitter in the grooves on my wood table which I still can't get out...so I have a sparkly dining table! Ha! But I managed to make over 100 eyeshadows and glitters...I haven't been able to use them all yet as I'm still trying other brands. I'll be busy for quite a while! Wee! Let me know if you order some. I'd like to know what you think and see what fun colours you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look! I love the colors and color placement and your lippy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I wish I could do my eyes like that...maybe with practice.

    ReplyDelete