Sparkle Addicts

Friday, November 27, 2009

Pink/Black look and more fun Feathers!

This is another custom feather choker that I made for Jennifer. It is light pink and black. And like the other post, this makeup look is inspired by the choker. :-) I always have fun making these beauties, and creating a look to go with them is just second nature to me. Hope you likey as much as I likey! Sort of made me feel like I had a beard...but a pretty one. :-D


 
Can you see my brain through my nose?


And now for the close-ups below:

 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore eye primer
Stars Makeup Haven - Divine (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Fantasy Red (inner corner applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Medusa's Makeup - Cupcake (middle of upper and lower lid, applied with MAC 239 by patting sweeping)
Medusa's Makeup - Red Baron (outer V, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping and blending inward and up)
Stars Makeup Haven -Smoke and Mirrors (applied to outer crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush)
Kryolan Aquacolor Eyeliner in black (applied wet with MAC 210)
Avon Luxery Eye pencil in black (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black
Black feather lashes cut in half and worn on outer corners

Lips:
Walmart Halloween Shimmering lipgloss in Pink

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Aromaleigh's coquille bleu all over face (applied with a large powder brush)
TKB - Sparkle Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. It's a rose shimmery colour with golden sparkles (applied with an angled blush brush)

You can purchase my feather chokers here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/themoonmaiden
http://stores.ebay.com/Moon-Maiden-Jewelry

3 comments:

  1. I love the look, the lashes and the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look! Hot pink and black feather lashes...doesn't get any better!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete