Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ectoplasm Potion

This is my first time trying really dark purple lipstick. Seems to look more blue on me. I normally wear bright or dark reds or neutral/pink lipgloss. So I'd appreciate some input. :-)  Let me know what you think, please!


 
 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer (got it from eBay)
Morgana Minerals - Broomstick (around the whole eye, applied with MAC brush dupe 239 by patting/sweeping to the crease and then blending up/out with MAC dupe 217)
 Morgana Minerals - Ectoplasm (applied in crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and then blending up/out with MAC dupe 217)
Morgana Minerals - Potion (applied to the waterline with a small eyeliner brush by patting)
Aromaleigh - Drama Queen eyeliner in Violet (applied wet with a tiny artist paint brush)
Eyeko mascara in burgundy (although it looks purple to me and others)

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural

Lips:
Morgana Minerals Vegan lipstick in Nightshade

3 comments:

  1. I think it's gorgeous! I've been dying to try that lipstick, it looks great! You do an amazing job at lining your eyes, by the way.:)

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It doesn't look too blue, especially compared to the blue in your eyes. I really like it, you have dark hair and brows so you can definitely pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It seems super dark but it's appropriate with the right eye makeup I think. My hubby approves of the lipstick so that's a plus!
    I taught myself how to apply eyeliner as a little girl from watching my mom. She has always worn it that way (with the wings)...even now in her 50's. Thanks mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete