Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sage/ Brown Shimmer


 
 
 
 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore eye primer
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
TKB - Planet Earth (inner corner applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Voila - Sage (middle of upper and lower lid, applied with MAC 239 by patting sweeping)
Voila - Dark Brown Shimmer (outer corner, applied with with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending inward and up)
Avon Luxery Eye pencil in black
Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in Honey (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black

Lips:
Avon Glimmersticks lipliner in Simply Spice
Avon Ultra Color Rich lipstick in Bronze Treasure

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Aromaleigh's coquille bleu all over face (applied with a large powder brush)
TKB - Sparkle Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. It's a rose shimmery colour with golden sparkles (applied with an angled blush brush)

4 comments:

  1. This is a fun look!
    I don't think I've seen you do brown before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not. I rarely wear brown. It's just not a me colour. But I love green! I was going for a more earthy look today since I had to run a lot of errands. Don't wanna scare anyone with funky coloured makeup that makes me look like a peacock's butt! Although sometimes it's a lot of fun to do that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AxSDenied,
    Thank you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete