Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sage/ Brown Shimmer


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore eye primer
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
TKB - Planet Earth (inner corner applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Voila - Sage (middle of upper and lower lid, applied with MAC 239 by patting sweeping)
Voila - Dark Brown Shimmer (outer corner, applied with with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending inward and up)
Avon Luxery Eye pencil in black
Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in Honey (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black

Avon Glimmersticks lipliner in Simply Spice
Avon Ultra Color Rich lipstick in Bronze Treasure

Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Aromaleigh's coquille bleu all over face (applied with a large powder brush)
TKB - Sparkle Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. It's a rose shimmery colour with golden sparkles (applied with an angled blush brush)


  1. This is a fun look!
    I don't think I've seen you do brown before.

  2. Probably not. I rarely wear brown. It's just not a me colour. But I love green! I was going for a more earthy look today since I had to run a lot of errands. Don't wanna scare anyone with funky coloured makeup that makes me look like a peacock's butt! Although sometimes it's a lot of fun to do that. :-)

  3. AxSDenied,
    Thank you, I love it!