Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Gothic Club Look

Last night was a once a month Goth night at a local club. They have a new theme each month and last night was Zombies. You can be a zombie or a zombie killer or something of that nature. If you weren't dressed up, I guess you were considered to be a fresh meal. I decided to go with my vinyl Lip Service nurse uniform and a captains hat (there are no captain nurses but it went well together!)...as though I was going to "heal" folks or something. I just didn't want to be a zombie or a killer. This is the look I created.


 
 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (top lid)
Detrivore Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer (lower lid)
My Stuff - black glitter with a red twinkle (patted on the lid with a stiff brush)
Aromaleigh - iseered (applied to lower lid with a small angular brush)
Kryolan Aquacolor Eyeliner in black (it's always applied wet since that's the only way you can use it)
Avon Luxery eyeliner pencil in black (waterline)
MAX Factor Vivid Impact mascara #909 (Burning Bordeaux) on upper lashes only
False Halloween lashes from WalMart on lower lid

Face:
Emu Oil
Earth-Glo's Mineral powder foundation in Natural

Lips:
L'oreal Crayon Petite lipliner in Burgundy
Avon Beyond Color lipstick in Sangria

Me and my honey bunny at the club. :-)  I don't think it would be possible to wear this dress without a bra...

8 comments:

  1. I like the makeup, totally creepy lashes! Nice outfit, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look so gorgeous! Love the outfit & those lashes! Nice Walmart find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phyrra,
    Thank you! I felt like Clockwork Orange (before I put the 2nd lash on)...if you know what that is. Agh! I'll never watch that movie again!

    Lisa Kate,
    Thanks! I wish I bought more of those lashes. I'm going to clean out Walmart after Halloween next year. I bought tons of stuff from there a few days after Halloween and paid less than $5! Their quality in the Halloween makeup land is getting MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Your eye makeup is so perfectly symmetric, I can never get it that way. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,
    Thanks, sweety! It takes a lot of practice to get it looking even on both eyes. Practice is the key!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look!
    And I think this Soviet Union atributic is great for zombic theme!:D (I was born in SU in seventies and I'm glad that it's over:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! The under-eye-lashes are particularly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sil.,
    Heh heh! Thank you, I know what you mean...

    Lillian Funny Face,
    Thanks much! I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete