Sparkle Addicts

Monday, November 9, 2009

Pisces Coral Chameleon


 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer (got it from eBay)
Stars Makeup Haven - Divine (inner corner and under the brow, applied with MAC 217)
TKB - Pisces Blue (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping, and blending up/out with MAC dupe 217)
TKB - Coral Reef (upper lid applied with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping and then blending up and towards the inner eye with MAC dupe 217)
TKB - Chameleon (applied in crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and blending out with MAC 217)
Stars Makeup Haven - In a Bind (applied to crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush and blending out with MAC 217)
NYX eye pencil in teal on waterline and Coral reef patted on top with a flat, thin brush
Kryolan Aquacolor Eyeliner in black (it's always applied wet since that's the only way you can use it)
Eyeko mascara in black

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair
Simply Natural's Mineral powder foundation in Latte

Lips:
Avon Glazewear lipgloss in Berry Cool

9 comments:

  1. I really like the aqua/teal lid color contrasting with the more pinkish/burgundy crease. It looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral reef is soo pretty! I have to add that to my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Kate,

    It is! I love Coral Reef. I made 2 darker versions by mixing it with black mica for more of a dark, smokey teal. I'll get around to wearing those at some point...so much to try. I'll be busy with new makeup for a while. Weee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty colour combination. Your skills and taste in make up are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great idea! I've been doing a bit of mixing myself lately, I love adding black mica to bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sil.,

    Aw! Thank you!

    Lisa Kate,

    Oh yeah! It's fun adding glitter to black mica too. I haven't worn too many that I've made but I made 2 yesterday that I NEED to wear soon. One is black mica with aqua, pink and purple sparkles...and the other is black mica with aqua, pink and green sparkles. I have no idea how to wear them yet but I'll do some looks with them soon. They would make great liners too I think. If you like glitter/sparkles, make sure you get the sparks! collection from TKB. I'm almost out of mine already... :-0

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colour combo.
    And just like to state im jealous of how long your lashes are XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie,
    Thank you! They are a blessing and a curse at times...

    ReplyDelete