Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween looks of me and my friend Nicole

I did the flapper look a week ago for a party but wanted to do it again as I didn't get pics of the whole outfit like I wanted to. But I couldn't do the same exact makeup, that's just not me! So here's me with the SAME outfit but different (more simple) makeup.


 
 
 
 
And here's Nicole below! I used the 88 shimmer palette to create a rainbow look on her eyes and she's wearing one of my fav wigs.


 
For her I used yellow, green, blue, purple, pink and orange.
 
Us together!


I have no idea how in the world this turned out this way. My camera has NEVER done this and I've had it for years...

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Stars Makeup Haven - Divine (applied around the whole eye, with MAC brush dupe 217 by patting/sweeping)
Star Makeup Haven - Smoke and Mirrors (applied in the crease and blending out with MAC dupe 217)
Star Makeup Haven - In a Bind (applied with a thin eyeliner brush to the upper and lower lid)
Eyeko mascara in black
Crystal clear rhinestones below the ends of both eyebrows

Face:
Emu oil as base
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural

Lips:
Avon Glazewear lipgloss in Island Glow

7 comments:

  1. You make a gorgeous flapper! I tagged you with a blog award the other day, you don't have to follow all of the rules if you don't want to, I just wanted you to know that I gave it to you.:)

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks L! I'll have to see what the rules are...since I have no idea. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following!
    My, you are stunning, I absolutely love your makeup the contouring is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following! You are quite lovely yourself! I LOVE your purple fudge EOTD. It made me go "ooooh" out loud. I'm totally inspired to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Thanks so much! You made me flash a huge smile! I'd love to see it. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad and I will let you know when I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flapper look. And I've gotta say, that last picture is actually pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete