Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving look with Gold, Orange and Brown glitter

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Ugh...I'm trying to get into the holiday spirit but I'm just not feeling it too much. I am in a great mood though. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a look today, let alone have time to do one. However, I felt like I needed a boost to get me going. So rather than doing a typical Thanksgiving look, I went a little crazy with glitter and used fall colours to go along with the season. I'm super lazy when it comes to my hair but I did something with it today.
Thanks to all my followers! I hope you enjoy my bloggity blog and today's look! :-)


 
 
 
 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (upper lid to brow)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Coastal Scents - Sahara Sand (applies to inner corner on upper lid by pressing it on with MAC 228)
Coastal Scents - Ripe Orange (applied to middle lid by pressing it on with MAC 239)
Coastal Scents - Cappuccino (applied to outer eye by pressing it on with MAC 228)
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Honey (lower lashline extending out)
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Yeyo (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black
NYX Fabulous Lashes - EL 144 Disco Queen (I cut these in half and used the inner corners of the lashes to wear on the outer corners, hope that makes sense!)

Lips:
Walmart Halloween Glittery lipgloss in Gold

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Nude (applied with kabuki brush)
TKB - Sparkle Rose used on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. It's a rose shimmery colour with golden sparkles (applied with an angled blush brush)

11 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so beautiful! I really need to get some glitters from TKB, but I feel like I'd never use em up! Your hair is so beautiful *swoon*

    PS I totally went for glitter today too XD We are such twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...not TKB, Coastal Scents...duh. Sorry I haven't slept in about 36 hours now. A bit brain dead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you're still right! You should get glitter from BOTH Coastal Scents and TKB. They each have some that the other doesn't have so I have some from both. TKB has blue and black and CS doesn't... and CS has Pink Flamingo and Ocean Blue and TKB doesn't. :-D Try 'em both! You'd be surprised how much you'd use. Because the glitter doesn't blend like eyeshadow, I have to keep patting it on until an area is completely covered with colour. Which can use up a lot. Plus glitter doesn't go bad so you don't have to worry about having it for years if it takes you that long to use it up.
    And thank you so much! Glitter twins unite! Are you going to post your look?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a babe! Beautiful colours and they're so neat. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, and I love the hair!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Honey eyeliner is sooo pretty. You're so lucky with your gorgeous black hair, everything looks so elegant on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phyrra,
    Thank you!

    VampiressDoll,
    Aw, thanks! :-*

    Madeleine Bouquet,
    Thank you! :-D

    Heather,
    I love the honey liner! And thank you doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've just won a award over at my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that a really neat idea...and your hair always looks good :p hope your turkey day rocked ;) hope we can hangout again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. VampiressDoll,
    Thank you awesome lady!

    ZombieKitten,
    Thanks, well you've seen my hair in various stages from ok to...uh...gross! We should hang out soon. I always miss ya!

    ReplyDelete