I saw this on many blogs and a few tagged anyone who read them. So here's mine. :-)
Three names I go by:
1. Em, which is short for Emily
2. Mimi. My family calls me this. It was started by my oldest nephew who couldn't say my name when he was little, so he called me Mimi and it has stuck with me, even tho he's 13 and can totally say my name now.
3. Auntie Em. My family calls me this too, taken from The Wizard of Oz.
Three jobs I've had:
1. I worked at a Funnel Cake stand when I was about 14. Was AWESOME! They had other yummy treats too but most people only cared about the dang funnel cakes.
2. Full time babysitter/Nanny for 2 years
3. Dancer/Live performer (no, I am not a stripper!)
Three Places I've lived:
Three favorite drinks:
Three TV shows I watch:
Three places I've been:
Three places I'd love to go:
Germany (I really miss it)
Three people who text me regularly:
Three favorite old TV shows:
Are you afraid of the Dark?
Jim Henson's The Storyteller
Three favorite dishes:
Chicken Tikka Saag
Three makeup/beauty products I can't live without:
Mineral Foundation Powder
Three things I'm looking forward to:
Hot tubbing with my husband under the stars and in the snow! Hell yeah!
Creepy Carnival Theme night at the club. Oh yeah, I'm doing the Lion Tamer look. :-D
My brother moving near me! Yay!