Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Adventures of Sake and Hot Tubbing...

 So we went on our weekend getaway and just returned. We wanted to get outta the concrete jungle to relax, have a fun and just be lazy. We took tons of photos but I'm only going to post a few as so many look too similar. But still VERY picture heavy. Enjoy!
Me right before we left our place

Estes Park

the lodge where we stayed

was snowing obviously

apparently Jesus prepared our room...

moi

um...I wasn't even drinking yet. why do I look like I'm about to fling poo at someone???

Jason looking all sweet

ooh la la

my dindin (i like rabbit food!)

and I really like granola bars!

getting prepared for the hot tub (gotta keep the head warm!)

Jason and his Sake

woah...looks creepy

fuzzy belleh tastes GEWD!

Jason making us breakfast

I was sooo hungry!

moi all ready to take off for a while

The white buildings you see is The Stanley Hotel, where Stephen King stays and writes his creepy novels (red rum! red rum!)

heading to the mountains in Rocky Mountain National Park

elk dudes

this little one kept trying to cross the road

RMNP

Moraine Park where we go camping during the summer

saw some deer along the way

pretty mountains

me standing on a frozen lake. was so cold!

cool mountains and snow clouds

us

more elk dudes

we decided we were too cold and got our butts back to the room...he didn't even bother to take his flip flops off first since he was so cold...

ah...much better!

the view from the hottub

 better view

hee hee

sake!

gulp, gulp, gulp...

this is what booze will do to you...yep, that's me armpit hair...cuz it's sooo seksay!

trying to look sweet

I was unknowingly sitting over a jet that was several inches below...looked like I was pooting! So Jason had to take a pic of it.

So that's pretty much it. Needless to say we had a blast. We spent several hours in the hot tub and it was so nice. Can't wait until we go again next year!
Hope you all had a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Damn, RMNP looks awesome! And y'all are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you guys are hilarious! And that elk totally stole MAH BEARD! And I'm going to sneak in ur house and steal the necklace ur wearing with the silver eyeliner yup yup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a fantastic trip! Thanks for sharing the images with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Rocky Mountains + plus your eyeliner= BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL your funny faces are HILARIOUS, and I love the coloured liner :D

    lasjdlkasjlkdj I NEED TO STAY AT THAT HOTEL. Stephen King = epic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this looks so fun :) The view from the hot tub is SO FREAKING GORGEOUS! But seeing all these pictures of snow made me so glad it's not still winter. I liked the thing about the Stephan King hotel too. LOVIN the bangs girly, toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, especially in that second to last picture with you and your S/O. I wish I was as thin as you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww looks like you had a great time! I love your little fake fringe and i love seeing photos of you just being silly and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kayeffjay,
    It is! Thank you. :-D

    KittenMittens,
    Ha! It stole your beard?! Well, you can't steal my necklace! I like to wear it sometimes. :-P

    Phyrra,
    You are welcome. It was a great trip. Can't wait to go back.

    Makeup Zombie,
    Hee hee, thank you!

    SilhouetteScreams,
    Ha! Thank you. Seriously, i want to stay at the Stanley too! I've been to it many times but have yet to stay overnight. If we get around to doing that, I'll make sure to post poctures of SK's room!

    Heather,
    It is fun. And the view almost everywhere is just wonderful. Yeah, luckily we don't have all that snow in town. It always snows like mad in the mountains.

    Dominique,
    Aw, thank you. I think I look really young in that one. Which is OK. :-D

    Lillian,
    Yep! Thank you. It was nice being relaxed and goofy for a whole weekend. Sort of makes the work week suck even more tho. Meh.

    ReplyDelete