Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peach and Purple look using Morgana Minerals

This is a look I wore yesterday. I've been seeing Phyrra and a couple other gals (can't remember who right now, um KittenMittens...) do double winged liner lately, and it reminded me of a look I did for Halloween last year (I attached the pic). I was a flapper girl. I used neutral colours originally, but went with more bright colours and glitter liner this time.

My Halloween makeup (wow my eyebrows look so different!)

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore (applied all around the eye area up to brow and rubbed in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Horizon (applied to inner corner/upper lid to crease by patting/sweeping with MAC 239, then applied to lower lash line extending outward with MAC 228)
Morgana - Transylvania Twist (applied to outer V and crease with Coastal Scents Pink crease brush creating a cut crease, then applying thinly to the lower lash line with MAC 266 and extending outward)
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner - Shake it up! (upper lash line extending out, applied a few times for full coverage)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Yeyo (water line)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out

NYX lip liner pencil in Deep Purple (wonder why it's called that since it's a dark red?)
Morgana Vegan Lipstick in Margarita

Sweet Sensations Body Cafe Peppermint Face Cream (applied with fingertips)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Make Up in Translucent Light


  1. Very cool looks ;)
    I really like how Horizon looks.

  2. Yayyy!!! Yours beats up mine hard to the core lol I wanted to do one that had the lil gap between the wings instead of connecting but I'm so stupid I just can't quite figure it out! One day....ooooone day I won't be lame :)

  3. LOVE the flapper wig! And I adore this look too. I think I'm going to do a peach and purple look similar to this tomorrow, I really love this color combination! I haven't done anything like it. You always do color combos I wouldn't think of. u r purdy :3

  4. Hmmm, I think that I'll have to try that look out tomrrow!

  5. Ooorrr I love the orangey and purple combo. It looks so good on you! I lurve your eyebrows so much. Want to trade? Plz?

  6. Dude, that lip colour in the second look is HOT. Want.

    And I love how in the flapper look your eyeshadow kinda forms the first wing :D

  7. I think I need that colour from the Glam Crystals's gorgeous! Especially against Horizon. I love those colours together.

  8. Love the top look with its smokiness & love the lips too. A different but very flattering look for you.

  9. This is gorgeous.. I must own that lippie!

  10. Thank you ladies! I need to do looks like this more often, I think.