Sparkle Addicts

Friday, March 5, 2010

Green, Blue and Purple look using Fryinnae

So this look is a little rushed. My apartment building was refinishing a room upstairs and some of the chemical smells reached our place. It was very strong in the bathroom where I do my makeup. So to save myself from getting loopy off of the fumes, I tried not to stay in there very long. So excuse the blending...it is not very good!
 
  
  
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eye area up to brow and rubbed in gently with ring finger)
Fyrinnae - Wicked (applied to crease and outer V with Coastal Scents Pink crease brush by patting/sweeping and blending, then applied to lower lash line with MAC 266)
Fyrinnae - Digital Faerie (upper lid, applied with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Fyrinnae - Omgwtf (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
TKB - Sparkle Blue (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and softening the edges)
SMH - Unzipped (applied to upper lash line, using MAC 266)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric (waterline)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out

Lips: Walmart Halloween sparkly pink ligloss

7 comments:

  1. 3 of my favorite colors, and I LOVE how you applied them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, your blending is AMAZING, you silly rabbit :P I love that chartreuse inner corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeee so glad you like your colors! I love this look, so bright and pretty. My 3 favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colourful and so bright colour, really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! Digital Faerie looks so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phyrra,
    Thank you!

    SilhouetteScreams,
    Hee hee. Thank you. And I love putting bright colours on the inner corners. :-D

    Angie,
    I can see why! I now know what I've been missing for sooo long!

    Heather,
    I do! Thank you again...how many times can I? Not enough I think!

    graphology,
    Thank you. :-) I love bright looks.

    RaeRae,
    ME too! It is. *drool*

    ZombieKitten,
    Ha! Well, let's just say it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted. :-p

    ReplyDelete