Sparkle Addicts

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunset/Mango makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

I call this a sunset look but my sister says it looks like mangoes. :-) Mmmm...now I wanna eat a mango!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to upper lids, patting/blending in gently with ring finger)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward) 
Morgana - Buried Treasure (applied to outer V and above the crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping upward)
Morgana - Horizon (applied to crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping upward)
Morgana - Madagascar (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping upward)
Sugarpill- Bulletproof (applied to upper lash line with MAC 266, then softening with a small blending brush)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (upper lashes)

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: My Stuff - a coppery-red metallic lip colour I made

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Rococo (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

10 comments:

  1. If there was a sunset faerie, you'd be it! This is a very pretty look; I love it! Also, I've been eye-ing your lip colours ever since you posted them, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are gorgeous on you! Damn you for being able to pull off every colour known to man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mango? Nah ! Sunset -- YEAH !

    It's so subtle and pretty...

    And I love the recent lipcolours you've been making... are you a future etsy seller in the making ?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bright and pretty! Is that a slight bit of gold in the lower lashline?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Om nom nom I love the lip colour here too :D and I think of it as a sunset look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm lovin the lighter colors on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look. I would love to know if you ever added this lip colour to your cosmetics line? Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete