Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Christmas decorations and first peak into my new house

We don't go all out for Christmas decorating. So we have just the living room with Christmas decor. :-D
More pics of the rest of the house are to come soon.

 Maya is over by the tree and Athan is watching her by the ottoman.


 Mrs. Claus undies and clothes hanging on the fireplace!

 Our tiny fiber optic tree

 This pic was taken standing in the foyer


 Those are the most comfy chairs ever!

 Santa's clothes and undies!

 Christmas bouquet from my mom-in-law (she's so awesome!)

Athan

Hope you enjoyed the pics. 

~BLIX

14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous interior!!! I love the curtain fabric, and the firaplace. I always wanted to have a fireplace :) And of course - the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    what an inviting room, those chairs do look mega comfy.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOOOOVVEEE your decor!!! Wrought iron is my fave home accessory :) and I love the red chain lamps on the side :)

    Hope you have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw you have an adorable house!

    xoxo Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome! Love them :) Your kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is beautiful! I love all the red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh your decorations are so cute XD I want to steal your little tree and those awesome looking chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!

    Merry christmas from Spain! Best Wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work :) Especially the mini Santa dresses :D Love the harmony between the red & brown furnitures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your living room is gorgeous and i am so envious of that fireplace and those candles!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your living room is beautiful ! :o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! Yep, red is my fav colour and my hubby really likes espresso brown so it shows in our decor. Both the hubby and I love wrought iron so it's in almost every room. We're candle whores too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god, I loooove your house! It looks like a cozy litte stoner pad, haha. Red is my favorite color too. I also love the candles and wrought iron. Can you come decorate my house?

    ReplyDelete