Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dark Silver and Blue Cut Crease makeup look

Yeah, I'm really behind on blogging. I have 5 looks to post but don't have a lot of time to do so. But here's one of them for now.
I didn't really care for this look on me. I don't think it's bad, I just don't like the way it looks on me. My husband however, said it was one of his fav looks I've done.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Simply Natural's - Fantasy Blue (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward) 
TKB - Dak Grey Shimmer (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping upward)
TKB - Blueberry (applied to outer V and crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping upward and outward)
TKB - Blackstar Blue (applied lightly on top of Blueberry to outer V and crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping upward and outward)
TKB - Dark Grey Shimmer (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Fantasy Blue (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line extending outward)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero (applied to waterline)
Medusa's Makeup - .44 magnum glitter (mixed with Graftobian Glitter Glue and applied on outer half of lower lash line, extending outward with winged liner)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: lippy I made

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 

3 comments:

  1. I love this look! I would love to see a tutorial on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be one of my favourite looks that you've done actually - the cut crease and colour placement is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do love the eyes.... and the lips. just maybe not together.... definitely love the eyes!!! i would do it with a lighter lip though.... other then that you are still very beautiful!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... VividFusionBlog ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    VividFusion on Youtube
    VividFusion on twitter

    ReplyDelete