Sparkle Addicts

Monday, December 6, 2010

My "I'm sick but I wanna wear makeup" look...

Yep, I have been MIA for well over a week. I've been sick with the crud and had a sty so I couldn't wear makeup for a while. This is a look I did when I was feeling pretty terrible but didn't have the sty yet. I don't remember everything I used but I'm going to post the pictures anyway. So here you go!

 
 
  

swatches of some lippies I made. For this look I'm wearing the bottom far left colour.

 I don't like being sick!

I'll be posting more looks shortly.

10 comments:

  1. Still look beautiful sick! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! and that is an awesome face - thanks for making my day - the lippies look fabulous!! I love ALL of the colors on the bottom row!! ♥

    What glitter/shadow did you use for your outer corner?? I LOVEE it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The outer crease is equal parts of black and holographic glitter mixed together and applied with Graftobian glitter glue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite lippie color- the one in the far far up left corner. Haha, loving the last picture! I usually look like death x2 when I'm sick. You look ferocious.

    Wish I had your eyebrow arches; I'm so jealous of the precision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I love it when you do glittery creases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh how did you make the lipcolours? any places to get ingredients you can recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lip color on the top right is interesting! I'd like to see you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink color looks gorgeous on your lips, kind of glowy-purpley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe you're so cute! Poor you though, hope you're feeling much better!!!
    You still look STUNNING despite being sick (:
    xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pfft your 'sick day' makeup is still better than mine when I'm having an amazing day XD

    ReplyDelete