Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Smokey Green Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

I did this look yesterday for the Nightmare before Xmas Party (was at a Goth club). I wanted to do something more festive but didn't have time to go all out. So while this is dramatic, it was super easy and quick to do.
I took a pic in the car because I didn't have time to get the usual angles done at home before leaving.
 I always look funny trying to do this in the car.

 Landon Monster and moi

 I was supposed to act scared but I couldn't hold the face and started laughing...his makeup was awesome!

 Me and my honeybunny

He's so sweet!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eyes by patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - LE #5 (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Pharaoh's Curse (applied all around the eyes with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner - Spandex (applied to inner lower corner)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero (applied to waterline and upper lash line) 
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in Tea Rose

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

13 comments:

  1. I like this green. I never realized how amazing glitter was until I met you. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! of all the recent looks this green one is my fave. It's fierce but holidayish too, you do such a great job blending the shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your key earrings and both your necklaces, did you make them? Looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your crease is perfectly applied with the green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. damm you are so sexy:> i totally love your look and your hypnotic eyes.
    come and visit me on my blog:

    http://brunettesheart.blogspot.com/

    kisses from Poland far far away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOo! Its so pretty! I love greens and browns together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duuuude, your eye colour looks so intense in the first shot :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an important question :) My friend fell in love with your heart-shaped pendant on your photos and She just wants to know where did you get from? Or is it hand-made? :O

    ReplyDelete